Don't Quit, Don't Die...

I'm not very big on sticking with a Tv show and watching it religiously every week, but I think I might have found one. The new series "How To Make It In America", from the directors of Entourage, follows two enterprising twentysomethings as they hustle their way through New York City, determined to achieve their version of the American Dream, trying to make a name for themselves in the city's competitive fashion scene. I saw the first episode on Sunday and fell in love. It's not only inspiring me, and giving me an idea of what to do, but it's really funny and of course stars Kid Cudi in his big Tv show debut. Catch up on the first episode online and check the show on HBO Sundays at 10pm.
Check out the first episode here on youtube, or go to HBOs website.

No comments:

Post a Comment